An external Stakeholder Steering Committee (SSC) has been appointed in 2015 by the LANDMARK Consortium. This committee meets annually with the LANDMARK consortium to oversee progress, facilitate a two-way flow of communication between LANDMARK and external stakeholders and ensure that project outcomes are relevant and ‘embedded’ in the stakeholder community. During those meetings, the SSC members participate in a process of ‘shared learning’ activities, workshops and field visits together with the project partners and the local stakeholders offering their expertise.
Please find below the list of past and actual SSC members:
- The SCC members met for the first time past November 2015 in Rouen, France hosted by APCA & UNILASALLE partners for the LANDMARK Roundtable n 2 and learnt about LANDMARK through a series of shared learning events. The SCC has been invited to focus on their role and responsibilities towards the project and to reflect how they could contribute with their expertise, the outcome of each meeting is a two pages Feedback report here available.
- The second meeting that the SSC members attended was Roundtable n 3 in Godollo, Hungary hosted by SZIU partner, where the members had the occasion to: a) review the work done between winter 2015 and spring 2016; b) participate at the field exercise on scoring diagnostic features toward soil functions; and c) steer the 2016-2017 research project activities. The product of this review was the Second SSC feedback report here available.
- The third meeting attended by the SSC members was Roundtable n 6 in Parma, Italy hosted by UNIPARMA where the members had the occasion to: a) review the work done between spring 2016 and autumn 2017, b) participate at the field trip where they tested together with the Pillar1 team the soil navigator; c) discuss the monitoring design & sampling campaign proposed by Pillar2 team; d) learn about the FP7 project RECARE and e) steer the 2017-2018 project activities. The product of this review was the Third SSC feedback report here available.
- The fourth meeting attended by the SSC members was Roundtable n 8 in Copenhagen, Denmark hosted by UCPH where the members had the occasion to: a) review the work done between autumn 2017 and autumn 2018, b) participate at the field trip where they tested together with the Pillar1 team the soil navigator; c) participate in a one day workshop in the European Environmental Agency and learn about EIONET-SOIL ; and d) steer the last 12 months of project research activities.
At each meeting a chair person is elected. The chair person stays normally in charge for one year.
- 2015-2016 SSC chair : Mrs Sarah Singla (farmer)
- 2016 SSC chair : Dr Judit Berényi Üveges ( EIONET contact point)
- 2017-2018 SSC chair: Dr Harald Mauser (EFI)
The LANDMARK consortium would like to thank former SSC members for their collaboration:
- Geertrui Louwagie former EEA representative [November 2015 – October 2016]
- Sarah Singla former farmer representative [November 2015 – May 2016]
- Judit Berényi Üveges former EIONET contact point for Hungarian NEBIH [November 2015 – December 2016]
- Jacques Delsalle former DG Environment representative [November 2015 – June 2017]
- Ronald Vargas former FAO- GSP representative [November 2015- January 2017]
- Jan Cools former SOILCARE H2020 project representative 
- Alice Cerutti former farmer and CEJA representative 
You can consult the Feedback reports here